We're open for new members!
AFFORDABLE DIVING FOR HARDCORE DIVERS
When your inner fish wants to dive more than what your inner pocket can afford, you know it’s time to consider joining our scuba diving membership.
- 25% off any open boat trips
- 25% off rental gear for trips
- 25% off Waterhorse Charters merch
- Members-only events
- No automatic renewal
- 12-months from enrollment
- Guided Shore Dives - $135 or $175
- Nitrox Tanks - $15/tank
- Tour Guide - $120 to $200
- Perks for Buddies
“It's easily the best deal in town, and I love how much more diving I get to do a month!"
- Matthew Rideout
(Sea Lion Member)
IS IT WORTH IT?
That’s a very personal equation that involves a number of variables. To make sure the membership is a good option for you, follow the steps below:
- Cross-reference our schedule with your availability
- See when trips to your preferred dive sites are usually offered
- Do your math...
The membership is worth it if, during a 12-month period, you join:
- 9 Wreck Alley trips (2 tank); or
- 7 Wreck Alley trips (3 tank); or
- 8 Point Loma trips (2 tank); or
- 7 Point Loma trips (3 tank); or
- 7 Extended trips (2 tank); or
- 5 Coronado Islands trips (3 tank).
This is the number of trips you need to join for your discounts to be greater than your annual fee.*
*Excluding any rental gear or merchandise discounts.
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD MEMBERSHIP?
The original format, despite being attractive, was very limiting to the majority of our regular customer base.
The current membership program was born as an effort to include divers who only dive at certain times of the year; prefer to dive less times per month; or don't want yet another monthly charge.
We hope this new format, despite its differences from the previous model, gives you what you want: the ability to dive as often and as economically as possible.