PEOPLE OVER PROFIT
We reserve the right to look at customers’ issues individually to accommodate them as best as we can.
*Even when we need to contradict any other clauses in this policy to do so.
CHANGES & CANCELATIONS
SCUBA DIVING OPEN BOAT TRIPS
- Cancelations up to 7 days prior to your trip grant a full refund
- Changes made up to 7 days prior to your trip have no extra cost
- Cancelations made between 6 days and 24 hours of your trip don’t grant a refund but can be issued an in-store credit of 80% of your full reservation cost
- Changes made between 24 hours and 6 days of your trip will incur a $39 rescheduling fee
- Cancellations within 24 hours of departure or no-shows don't get a refund or in-store credit
- No changes can be made within 24 hours of departure
CHANGES & CANCELATIONS
PRIVATE CHARTERS AND PARTY CRUISES
- Cancelations up to 30 days prior to charter grant a full refund
- Changes made up to 30 days prior to charter have no extra cost
- Cancelations made between 15 to 29 days of charter will incur a penalty fee of 20% of reservation full price, charged to the credit card on file
- Changes made between 15 to 29 days of charter will incur a $189 rescheduling fee charged to the credit card on file
- Cancelations made between 3 to 14 days of charter will incur a penalty fee of 50% of reservation full price, charged to the credit card on file
- Changes made between 3 to 14 days of charter will incur a $289 rescheduling fee charged to the credit card on file
- Cancelations made within 2 days of charter and no-shows will have 100% of reservation full price charged to the credit card on file
- No changes can be made within 2 days of charter
We will waive any charges described above if we are able to fill your time slot with another party.
CHANGES & CANCELATIONS
FROM OUR END
If, for any reason (weather, visibility, or mechanical related), scuba diving on the day of your trip is considered unsafe, we reserve the right to change or cancel the trip. This could happen up to 12 hours prior to your departure time. We'll email or call you to discuss an alternative date.
- Changes/cancelations from our end grant in-store credit or a full refund, no questions asked
- Gear failure, seasickness, and poor visibility or weather won’t grant any refunds (in-store credit can be discussed on a case-by-case basis)
Refunds are issued within 2-3 business days after the day of the trip for:
- Wheather, visibility, or mechanical related cancelations
- Customer cancelations up to 7 days prior to trip
- Minimum amount of divers not reached (varies by trip and boat)
Refunds amounts are credited back to bank account or credit card within 10 business days of being processed.
DIVING QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Only certified divers can go scuba diving on our boat charters. Snorkeler and freedivers can join without the use of scuba gear.
- Dives slated as ‘All Levels’ are suited for open water certified divers or superior certification levels with a minimum of 5 dives. If you are an open water diver looking to dive an ‘Advanced & Up’ site, we require you to hire a tour guide.
- Dives slated as ‘Advanced & Up’ are only suited for advanced divers or superior certification levels with a minimum of 10 cold water dives and the most recent dive being less than a year.
On the day of your dive, you must bring your certification card with you. We will send you back home if you can’t prove your certification.
Children under 10 can come on the boat as snorkelers, but they can’t dive. Divers between 10 and 15 years old need to be accompanied by a certified parental guardian or divemaster certified tour guide. Divers 16 and older can come solo.
All ages are welcome on party cruises and as guests on private charters.
CREDIT CARD CHARGES AND SAFETY
Your credit card will be charged as soon as your reservation is completed. In case of cancelation or changes, we'll contact you before making any refunds or charges to your card.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card and other sensitive information when you make reservations with us. The process of encryption prevents unauthorized individuals from viewing your information as it's securely transmitted over the internet. Once received, your credit card information is not transmitted over the internet again.
By providing your email address, you're acknowledging that we may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers, or other information, which we think you may find interesting. These will always include an option to opt-out of future such emails.
VIDEO AND PHOTOGRAPHY RELEASE
By accepting this policy you're granting us the irrevocable right and permission to use photographs and/or video recordings of you in our website, social media, and/or promotional flyers, as well as waiving the right to approve the final product. All such photographs, video, audio recordings, and digital files will remain our property.
If any of your questions weren't covered here, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.619.224.6195.
Latest update: May 12th, 2021
We’re all answers. Check out our Help Center or reach out and we’ll do our best to help.