Our Easy-To-Understand Booking Policy
Waterhorse Charters changes and cancellations
Your safety is our number 1 priority. If, for any reason (weather or mechanical related), scuba diving on the day of your trip is considered unsafe, we reserve the right to change or cancel the trip. This could happen up to 12 hours prior your departure time. We’ll email or call you to discuss an alternative date.
If you decide not to reschedule your trip, a full refund will be issued – no questions asked.
Customer changes and cancellations
You can change your reservation with no additional cost up to 3 days prior to your trip. In the same way, if you cancel your reservation up to 3 days prior to your trip, you’ll get a full refund.
Changes made within less than 3 days of your trip will require a $20 rescheduling fee. Cancellations less than 3 days of your trip, as well as no shows and late arrivals, don’t get a refund.
Gear failure, seasickness, and poor visibility won’t grant any refunds – but we’ll do our best to accommodate you on the trip.
Refunds are issued on your credit card within 2-3 business days after the day of the trip for:
- Weather or mechanical related cancellations
- Customer cancellations up to 3 days prior to trip
- Minimum amount of divers not reached
Dive charters/shore diving qualification and experience
Only certified divers can go on scuba diving boat charters as ‘divers’. Non-divers can go on shore diving scuba tours slated for ‘non-divers’ as well as passengers on boat dives, a.k.a. “Cool Riders.”
- Dives slated as ‘novice’ are suited for open water certified divers or superior training with a minimum of 5 dives.
- Dives slated as ‘advanced’ are only suited for advanced divers (or equivalent) or superior training with a minimum of 20 cold water dives and most recent dive being less than a year.
- Dives slated as ‘tech’ are only suited for tech divers or equivalent training with a minimum of ??? deep cold water dives and most recent dive being less than a year.
On the day of your dive, you must bring your certification card with you and a valid Passport (if going on a Coronado Islands trip).
We only accept 12 year-old divers or older, unless certified with a certified parental guardian.
Credit card charges and safety
Your credit card will be charged as soon as your reservation is completed. In case of cancellation or changes, we’ll contact you before making any refunds or charges to your card.
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt your credit card and other sensitive information when you make reservations with us. The process of encryption prevents unauthorized individuals from viewing your information as it’s securely transmitted over the internet. Once received, your credit card information is not transmitted over the internet again.
If any of questions weren’t covered here, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1.619.224.6195.